POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspired to write a city-generator : Re: Inspired to write a city-generator Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspired to write a city-generator
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 16 Jun 2012 12:50:00
Message: <web.4fdcb717c122fa4a51f818f50@news.povray.org>
> Is expected to be completed in 2026. Building started in 1883.
> If you visit Barcelona some day you must climb the four towers.

Well, I hope that the word chosen by the translator does not induce anyone to
confusion. I refer to ascend "inside" the towers, using the stairs, please. Do
not smoke inside the stairs. Carry water. Comfortable clothing and shoes. A
charged cell phone and some food. Signal flares. A rope and a mirror.

B. Gimeno