POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The mystery of caffeine : Re: The mystery of caffeine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The mystery of caffeine
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 15 Jun 2012 08:45:00
Message: <web.4fdb2db8b96a44165b7d07940@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> At various times in my life, there have been times when I'm drinking
> several cups of strong tea every day, and there have been times when I
> go for months without drinking any tea at all. I have never noticed any
> measurable difference.

A cup of tea contains a lot less caffeine than a cup of coffee. I drink a lot of
tea in start-stop patterns similar to yours, and I've never noticed the effect
either. But I've known people to stop drinking 6-10 cups of strong coffee a day,
and suffer the symptoms described...

Some people are more sensitive to it, too. I know at least one person who can't
sleep properly for days after having a single cup of tea.