POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Re: Logic Box v2 release #1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Box v2 release #1
From: nemesis
Date: 31 May 2012 16:05:01
Message: <web.4fc7cdf1865a668e773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> Also how hard would it be to add support for arithmetic operators?

yes, first thing I tried was changing x=y to x=2*y

hmm, didn't actually tried x=2y...

> Having written something like this is also very good for CVs and job
> interviews :-)

yes, at least if he's willing to change "written by Orphi the AweKid"... :p

On AI, perhaps we don't have bad and mean counscious AI, but OTOH, we have far
more believable game characters than we've ever dreamed for back then... IBM
also got Watson... a few more years and we may get Sherlock level... :)