POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5 : Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:53:01 EDT (-0400)
  Window Layout, Moray for Windows V3.5
From: oliver geyer
Date: 30 Apr 2012 08:45:01
Message: <web.4f9e8698d6bd4e95180c01940@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I want to save my favorit Window Layout for all scenes,
wich I am working on.
My options are set to ->View ->Window Layout ->4 Viewports(Quad View)
This should provide 4 Viewports of the same size and will look like this:

 Top left Viewport        Top right Viewport
 Bottom left Viewport     Bottom right Viewport

Now I want this layout for all scenes I will open
and the Viewports should show exactly these scene views:

 Top left Viewport: FRONT        Top right Viewport: SIDE
 Bottom left Viewport: TOP       Bottom right Viewport: camera01

Does someone have an idea about that?