POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aurora Land mass test : Aurora Land mass test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Aurora Land mass test
From: Becraft, Robert
Date: 13 Apr 2012 14:25:03
Message: <web.4f886e6a7366f660f158abba0@news.povray.org>
Testing things I'll need to build land masses for the Aurora world where the
Singularity travels about.

This is a 1km x 1km chunk.  I added a monastery object I had to show scale.

I really need some kick-a** textures for the stone blob base.... anyone have
something that would work better than the granite gray?  I'm looking for
something that gives it the impression that it is a chunk of the earth sliced
out and floating about.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'landtest1.jpg' (169 KB)