POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aurora "Singularity - Victory Class" : Aurora "Singularity - Victory Class" Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Aurora "Singularity - Victory Class"
From: Becraft, Robert
Date: 9 Apr 2012 11:40:01
Message: <web.4f8301d4ee7684b2b701cab10@news.povray.org>
Here is my newest POV work... it capitalizes on work from my previous endeavors
to fill up the inside space of the craft.

World: Aurora
Ship: Singularity - Victory Class
Travels: The between, a low oxygen region with little or no gravity
Power: Steam/propeller
Crew: 6-8

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'steampunkflyingthingie_front2.jpg' (192 KB)

Preview of image 'steampunkflyingthingie_front2.jpg'
steampunkflyingthingie_front2.jpg