POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soap Bubbles : Re: Soap Bubbles Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soap Bubbles
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 18 Mar 2012 18:45:01
Message: <web.4f6664a1cdb0c2884c2a424b0@news.povray.org>
> Robert McGregor wrote:
>
> > Nice irid improvement over 3.6 Christoph, thanks!
>
> looks great ... did you also render with 3.6
> and/or without irid for comparison?

Thanks Christian. For comparision, here's the same scene rendered in 3.7 RC5
with the irid block commented out in the finish. After looking at this one it
seems I may have overdone the previous irid a bit; I may need to tone it down a
bit for more realism.

Cheers
www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'soap_bubbles_no_irid.jpg' (436 KB)

Preview of image 'soap_bubbles_no_irid.jpg'
soap_bubbles_no_irid.jpg