POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon - a revisit : Re: Gancaloon - a revisit Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon - a revisit
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 11 Mar 2012 19:40:01
Message: <web.4f5d36feb5167f8b94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
> You may (probably not) remember this image from 2008:
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index138.html .
>
> At that time, the topography of Gancaloon had not yet fully emerged. I
> have now embedded that scene into the city, updating the files at the
> same time to version 3.7. Everything is not yet done, but the present
> image show the process well on its way.
>
> Thomas

Very Cool, Thomas, I remember that scene (2nd place!) and it looks even better
now. Nice integration. Your whole concept of Gancaloon is very intriguing - I
really love it.

Have you given any thought to fleshing out your stories enough to create a
graphic novella, something like what DrNo is working on?

Cheers
www.McGregorFineArt.com