POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excel 2007 ?? : Excel 2007 ?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Excel 2007 ??
From: Shay
Date: 6 Mar 2012 08:10:01
Message: <web.4f560b7b11e73672c2421da0@news.povray.org>
I've got a spreadsheet here of employee schedules. Each column represents an
employee, and each row a date. A typical column would look like:

Name
off
off
off
---start
work
work
work
work
work
---end
off
off
off

Looking for a tip for the best way to change the start and end rows and have the
rest update. I know there's a scripting language, but I'm looking for a solution
that won't scare others away. The current copy-paste method being used is
producing a lot of errors.