POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : smooth csg : Re: smooth csg Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: smooth csg
From: Tek
Date: 1 Mar 2012 13:15:01
Message: <web.4f4fbc9abc71efa911277d9c0@news.povray.org>
Here's another little thing I made using my smooth csg macros. I've always
wanted some way to make these kinds of sci-fi shapes, finally I've figured
something out! Albeit something which relies on isosurfaces and brute force, and
would have been completely impractical to render on my old PC.

The rocket exhaust is plain old CSG, no smoothing. Everything else is built from
cylinders using my smooth csg macros.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scsg_scifi.png' (143 KB)