POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cities : Re: cities Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cities
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 24 Jan 2012 09:40:00
Message: <web.4f1ec1ecfbb09c096dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot <tenDOTlnDOTretniATtoorgedDOTt> wrote:
> There are number of other builders around, but I don't remember exactly
> there activities... ;-)

I had a brief look around. I could only find fleeting images from CC's
generator, which looked good but a little basic. I couldn't find MW's stuff, but
I can look harder if necessary :) I remember KA's sci-fi city, wonderful images.
I'm going to stick to 'realistic' buildings to start with, but I want to include
some weird/oversized components eventually.