POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cities : Re: cities Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cities
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 22 Jan 2012 17:30:01
Message: <web.4f1c8caffbb09c092781b77c0@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot <tenDOTlnDOTretniATtoorgedDOTt> wrote:
> Nice work. It must be dark down in the streets. I suppose you can widen
> them but with current land surface prices... :-)

Yes... no streets yet, just the ground plane. As you say, infinite planes are
expensive :)

> It is curious to see how some themes like landscapes or cities are
> regularly visited again and again. Each time a little different.

Yes, this is something I've been intending to have a bash at for a while now. I
was surprised how quickly I was able to get convincing results. :)

Here's another iteration.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: