POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fun with Photons : Fun with Photons Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Fun with Photons
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 20 Dec 2011 21:30:01
Message: <web.4ef144188327dc9b94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Hi all, over the last couple of days I've been playing with photons again; going
for something like a moving "swimming pool" caustics effect.

Somehow I ended up with this idea for rendering a short HD animation of photon
caustics emanating from 3 colored "water" blocks - here are some "time-lapse"
stills (I should have the final HD version posted on Vimeo tomorrow).

Cheers,
Rob
www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message