POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling with icc 12.1 : Compiling with icc 12.1 Server Time
2 May 2024 01:08:31 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling with icc 12.1
From: jhu
Date: 15 Dec 2011 03:35:00
Message: <web.4ee9affcb974ef0dd19b0ec40@news.povray.org>
Running Debian 7. I can get Povray 3.7 to compile with gcc 4.6. I'm having
issues with icc 12.1 however.

Libraries
---------
checking whether to link with cygwin DLL... no
checking whether to enable static linking... no
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no
checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no
checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... no
checking for boostlib >= 1.37... yes
checking whether the Boost::Thread library is available... no
configure: error: cannot find a suitable boost thread library

Probably some configure option I'm missing. Halp!