POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life : Re: Still Life Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 13 Dec 2011 17:15:01
Message: <web.4ee7cc7a2612d26294d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:
> Nice! I like especially this left, err.. thing, mostly because I cannot
> tell for sure how it would feel when I would take it in my hands while I
> have a clear idea how the other objects would. Tension.

Thanks Ive, it's some sort of a nut (no idea what kind).

> So I can only assume in what way you intended it and just want to make
> you aware of this issue...

Hmm, the IC version is how it appears on my monitor, and as I intended. I wasn't
aware that there would be so drastic a difference, so thanks for that knowledge.
Just curious, is this JPEG of my WIP images (merged into a single file) more
standardized across browsers?

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: