POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kerosene Lamp : Kerosene Lamp Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Kerosene Lamp
From: D103
Date: 23 Nov 2011 19:05:00
Message: <web.4ecd8901c23a6d95ae2687f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
While working on an indoor/outdoor scene I realised I needed interior lights to
balance the scene and reduce artifacts in radiosity.

Since kerosene lamps seemed most appropriate, I googled images and modeled this
from one of the results. (I was going to post the modeling reference image as
well, how do you post more than one image?)

I've posted it here because I thought that there were probably others that
needed similar things, with this in mind, I was thinking of posting it to the
Object Collection as a macro, if it is deemed acceptable. :-)

Please comment and tell me what you think.
D103

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'object tests (low quality).png' (101 KB)

Preview of image 'object tests (low quality).png'
object tests (low quality).png