POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it! : Re: Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it!
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 18 Nov 2011 13:30:01
Message: <web.4ec6a36c4ccf544d85de7b680@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_=27Yadgar=27_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> I obviously am too stupid to learn anything from any mistake...

I don't believe you.

Look back at your personal Web site.  You confess to having lots of setbacks and
mistakes over the years trying to model Afghanistan.  And you learned.

You can do it again.  Just give it more time and effort.

> I'm about to catch the next time machine to some Nazi death camp and get
> myself gassed... I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SO DYSFUNCTIONAL!!!

I hope you're just kidding.  If not, then please see a doctor.

> Or is there anyone among you who would like to kill me? I'm totally fed
> up with myself!!!

If we kill you, then you'll *never* learn about radiosity.  Plus, we'll lose a
fellow POV-Ray user.

This too, shall pass.

Sleep on it.