POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: : Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein:
From: nemesis
Date: 13 Nov 2011 20:45:00
Message: <web.4ec0717754f72bb9a1bcfb90@news.povray.org>
> http://www.kalzumeus.com/2011/10/28/dont-call-yourself-a-programmer/

made many people angry, all the mediocre "cost centers".

But this advice is to people who want to make money. I don't. The only purpose
of money is to pay debts. I don't want debts nor properties. I'll merrily sing
along the joy of life while ants are busy digging holes in the ground and
filling it with stuff they may some day attempt to find joy with when they're
off work in their last days...

I don't care either for the name.  Probably duct tape expert would be more
precise than programmer.