POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Povray: the benefits : Re: Povray: the benefits Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray: the benefits
From: gregjohn
Date: 6 Nov 2011 06:25:01
Message: <web.4eb66dc3b2cbacd3f7bb1fbb0@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Povray: what's it good for?

Thanks for all the discussion.  But pretty much everyone is touting the beauty
of povray in "the way *I* use it". But no one really answered the question as to
the guy from the audience.  If you model something in 3DS or Blender, what is
the specific benefit of porting to povray?  "Best Renderer Evah!!!!!" is
probably the gist of the answer: I want details.