POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement : Re: My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 5 Nov 2011 17:40:02
Message: <web.4eb5ac95b4c34ad77e50e540@news.povray.org>
THis is annoying, every time I get close to replicating the glow, I hit
FixedSimpleVector limit, either due to number of light sources, number of media,
or even scaling objects and media...

I'm half ready to give up and wait for megapov for 3.7, or just put a bounty out
on adding glows to Pov3.7.

Anyway, here are the latest test images, note some of these are pretty cool,
even though they don't exactly replicate the glow object.

ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'overview_crop.jpg' (48 KB)