POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement : Re: My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first viable attempt with a Media Glow Replacement
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 31 Oct 2011 13:20:01
Message: <web.4eaed7c9b4c34ad77e50e540@news.povray.org>
side by side MegaPov on the left, MediaGlow on the right.
Its not perfect, adn you can see the spheres in the center of the glows
reflected in the chrome sphere.

Some work to do.

It looks like the plane reflection is different in the lower portion of the
sphere as well. Wonder why...oh well.

Other than using the media glow this is the same test file which comes with
megapov: glowlits.pov.

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: