POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : strange behavior, lightsource + lookslike + media : Re: strange behavior, lightsource + lookslike + media Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: strange behavior, lightsource + lookslike + media
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 31 Oct 2011 06:45:01
Message: <web.4eae7bcd693b004877e50e540@news.povray.org>
>snip

Ha! Thanks!
That did it!

Its good to know this is a bug, because it certianly did not behave as expected
initially.

I'm pretty close to making a media replacement for glows I think, but there are
a few bits i haven't got right yet.

1) Bright center point inside glow
2) The "fog" effect from megapov glows
3) Multiple glow types.

Thanks for your help, I was pretty frustrated by the odd behavior.

Ian