POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 28 Oct 2011 11:00:01
Message: <web.4eaac21241f167bd85627c70@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] npgcablecom> wrote:
> On 10/26/2011 11:45 PM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
>
> Having a more modern, "We haven't a damn clue, but this sounds good!",
> version doesn't make it, or the witnesses, or the explanations, or the
> vague and inconclusive "evidence" that you see with UFOs any more
> reasonable.

Do not scoff. UFOs ARE REAL AND MOVE AMONGST US.

I have proof.  Indisputable simulated photographic evidence exists which
confirms that UFOs (the Uncultured Financially Obsessed) not only walk
unchallenged among the human population, but also control each and every one of
the shadowy clandestine societies that secretly run the world, including the
Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and the British Dental Association.

to the site.

,sdrager  tseB

Mike the Elder

for a while and might actually get to it if another person or two would like to
join in the fun.