POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sphere_sweep object trace : Re: sphere_sweep object trace Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep object trace
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 17 Oct 2011 15:40:00
Message: <web.4e9c837631f7e1e677e50e540@news.povray.org>
Due to lack of Array IndexOf, Contains, Resize, Shuffle [Fisher-Yates and
Bruteforce] and Count Defined Items, I created those macros [among others]. They
seem to work quite well.

This is the same thing as before, but with fisher-yates array reshuffle and
post-trace coincident point removal applied.

Still not pretty, but I had fun solving the problem and got some nifty macros
out of the deal.

If anyone wants the macros I'll post'em.

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'toruscylinderconnection2011_1.gif' (12 KB)

Preview of image 'toruscylinderconnection2011_1.gif'
toruscylinderconnection2011_1.gif