POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A moving experience... : A moving experience... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  A moving experience...
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 3 Oct 2011 09:25:01
Message: <web.4e89b6edbe81a0e085627c70@news.povray.org>
My last post commenting on possible faster than light phenomena in recent
experiments was met with a number of thoughtful replies that I appreciated
greatly, but that is not the "moving experience" of which I speak. I refer
instead to the more mundane and labor intensive process of sorting, packing,
moving and unpacking all of my physical belongings to a new location. I
take time to mention this only because I do not wish anyone to think that the
absence of specific replies in any way indicates a lack of appreciation or
interest.

The upshot is that I'll be somewhere between scarce and absent from the group
for a few weeks, after which I am nearly certain to turn up again like the
proverbial bad penny.

Best Regards,
Mike C.