POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC site : Re: IRTC site Server Time
2 May 2024 03:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC site
From: Park
Date: 17 Sep 2011 18:50:00
Message: <web.4e752404e169c2956e65eaf90@news.povray.org>
I have been programming ColdFusion for business applications for 15 years and
would love to take over the IRTC and host the site for free as well. Please
contact me. Most of the sites I programmed are internal business tracking sites.
Other than that I have storefronts for Carlile, BP, Conoco Phillips, and a host
of other major Alaskan companies. In the past I worked on some PovRay graphics
and do love the community. All I would need is a list of services needed for the
site, requirements, etc.. This can be completed in a couple of weeks if not
sooner since this is actually very simple programming to me. Let me know.