POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need heightfield converter : Need heightfield converter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Need heightfield converter
From: posfan12
Date: 12 Sep 2011 17:45:00
Message: <web.4e6e7c80583dda9564bf21560@news.povray.org>
If anyone has some spare moments it would be great if you could create a program
to convert TGA or DEM heightfields to LDRaw triangles. The current converters
only convert heightfields to stacks of bricks instead of triangles directly,
unfortunately, and this is not what I need. Information on the specifications
for the LDraw file format can be found at LDraw.org.

This is for a POV-Ray project I am working on. Thanks!

Mike