POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet PCs : Re: Tablet PCs Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:44:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tablet PCs
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Sep 2011 20:55:01
Message: <web.4e656f11d30219a2fbf07d360@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> On 09/03/2011 01:02 AM, Stephen wrote:
> > So I bought one anyway.
>
> Cool ... a new toy, that's always fun. Enjoy!

Yes, I've been playing with it this last couple of days. I like the screen and
audio output is okay too. You can listen to music or an audio book without
headphones. The ebook reader with its lager screen than a Sony is good too.
There is a certain tactile pleasure in using it.

> I particularly like the zoom feature ... thumb and index finger, then
> either diagonally close or open the gap.

I've got an iphone and have come to expext that. ;-)

> Also Dragon Dictation is a
> /must/ have application.

Aye, richt ma loon. Dae ye think it c'd cope wi me, ye ken? :-D

Having said that I think that my wife will like it as it's just too big and not
powerful enough for me to use. :-(