POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Braid, Bastion and Beyond : Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 1 Sep 2011 08:00:01
Message: <web.4e5f6956139ff42185627c70@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone for all the input.  If ONLY there were a way to play online
Scrabble that disallowed the use of anagram software (and used a decent
dictionary like the OE instead of that Hasbro atrocity) that's all I'd really
need. ;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.

BTW, I /DO/ realize that any actual attempt to restrict what other software a
person can run while playing a game will invariably result in a cure that's
worse than the disease.  Also, the anagram software could just as easily be run
on another device such as a phone.