POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Braid, Bastion and Beyond : Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 30 Aug 2011 12:20:00
Message: <web.4e5d0d1b139ff42185627c70@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Mike the Elder <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Thanks for the heads-up on ?Braid?. It sounds like one for me to avoid.
>
>   Don't believe Andrew. He is different. To normal people it's a great
> game.

Although not always, "different" is quite often good...
"Normal" very seldom so...

Further, it may not be such a bad idea to stop and think for a few moments about
whether or not hurling insults is really the way you want to go here.

Thanks for the info and advice on the games in any case.

Best Regards,
Mike C.