POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Monumental Failure (optical illusion) : Re: Monumental Failure (optical illusion) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monumental Failure (optical illusion)
From: gregjohn
Date: 29 Aug 2011 22:15:00
Message: <web.4e5c47564d45b56ce9345340@news.povray.org>
Always brilliant concept; amazing improvement!

I think the coolest improvement is the shadow inside the structure; it removes
focus from what I thought was the biggest flaw: the way the round part abruptly
changes from the straight about mid-height.  Because of this improvement, I'm
even wondering if the grass were necessary.