POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Color Wheel : Color Wheel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Color Wheel
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 23 Aug 2011 04:00:01
Message: <web.4e535de4ad35e201e27239330@news.povray.org>
A couple of days I wondered at povray.general how to calculate complementary
colors of a given color and I was correctly indicated by Alain on the use of the
 macros to convert from rgb to hsv and vice versa.

Non take me long time to implement the existing code in a single new macro with
the idea given by Alain, so I do not think I should deserve any credit for that.

In povray.text.scene-files I left the macro CW_angle (color, angle) which
returns the corresponding color situated at x degrees of the input color, which
was used in a simple loop to color the objects in this scene.

Regards
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: