POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3 : Re: TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3 Server Time
30 Apr 2024 22:09:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 19 Aug 2011 14:55:00
Message: <web.4e4eb05e87f978c6a1deb0e90@news.povray.org>

> the voting ends.
>
> Stephen

Hi Stephen,

this is a very interesting information to a stastician like me. Blinding is a
good idea to avoid bias, but then you must blind all the information available.
The author (we all know that Normand uses his own renderer), the country and so
on. And even this will not suffice, since we are a very small community at the
moment and we will recognize each other only by looking at the pictures...

Regards,
Michael