POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with bezier lathe reflection : Problem with bezier lathe reflection Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with bezier lathe reflection
From: Solar Mike
Date: 18 Aug 2011 01:25:12
Message: <web.4e4ca12252555dc711a446140@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was modelling a pop can using a couple bezier spline lathes and there is a
reflection that does not look right to me.  I am confident the segment
boundaries are straight but the reflection does not seem to match the curve.

Am I just seeing things?  If not, where is a good place for me to start looking
in the source (or is this a known issue?)

Thanks,
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bezier lathe problem.png' (490 KB)

Preview of image 'bezier lathe problem.png'
bezier lathe problem.png