POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 13618 passes for nothing... : Re: 13618 passes for nothing... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 13618 passes for nothing...
From: H  Karsten
Date: 11 Aug 2011 16:25:00
Message: <web.4e44399d1a20e0aca3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
"Dre" <and### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Looks good!
>
> Are we going to be able to see the whole animation?  :)
>
> Cheers Dre

Sure, but the render-process will take a view weeks...

I've just rendered the last frame, to see the final impression, the animation
will do to the audience.

BCN is the TV-station I'm working in. And the animation, and as well the
project-files will be uploaded, when ready.

I will post the result them under animation/binary.

Best rgds,
Holger
:)