POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Driving backwards : Re: Driving backwards Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Driving backwards
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 3 Aug 2011 11:35:00
Message: <web.4e39694bc439fa0285627c70@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Hooookay, well that was an interesting meeting! o_O
> Still, what I do know? Apparently not a lot.

like a Systems Administrator. (The capitalization *is* correct because the names
of deities always begin with a capital letter.)

Admin thinking like that. Instead, you need to learn to ask the sorts of
questions that are pertinent to the true concerns and goals of an Administrative

projects and changes to old ones at a sufficient rate such that my only job will

necessity of employing someone at astronomical cost whose only function is to
mange the upheaval could be called into question.

Also, you need to have a broader perspective with regard to how issues which are
IT matters in one sense integrate into a more comprehensive view of world
affairs.  Take the overall state of the global economy for example.  One with a

numerous unemployed technically inept friends and relatives on the payroll as

well.  Dealing with trivialities like storing data securely and managing the
flow of information so as to facilitate genuinely productive tasks is a job for
the low-paid nerds.

I hope this clears things up... No! No!... I mean I hope this obfuscates matters

Mike C.