POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question to the programers here : Re: Question to the programers here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question to the programers here
From: H  Karsten
Date: 29 Jul 2011 22:40:01
Message: <web.4e336ec7f2d3f33aa3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
Thanx to Darren as well. I didn't saw your post first.
My last post was an answer to Jim.

Well ok, that all sound very good.

Actually I've did a lot of little things, using Free-Basic. But that becomes to
buggy, so I moved to Rebol than.

Maybe I should give myself a push and move-one to c++.
As well I thought to go to Forth maybe, because of the stack, that makes it
possible to get lots and lots of results, coming from just one function.

Holger