POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question to the programers here : Question to the programers here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  Question to the programers here
From: H  Karsten
Date: 29 Jul 2011 18:50:00
Message: <web.4e3338349cac4d14a3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
He people,

I've just started to write little things, using Rebol. There are things I really
hate but a few things I really love, such as no need to initialise the size of
an array.

I just initialise an array with the size of zero an append something to it.

No other language I've used before can do so.

Now I like to know, if there are other languages, can do like Rebol does.

I'm thankful for any hint.

Best rgds,
Holger