POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google + invites. : Re: Google + invites. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google + invites.
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 15 Jul 2011 07:35:00
Message: <web.4e202476869ee6fa85627c70@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I have them.
>
> Put your email address here, or contact me by my real address, which is at
> gmail.com

Sure, thanks.  As one of the last eleven people on Earth without a Facebook
page, I should probably at least experiment with it for learning purposes.  (A

very little of interest.)

I might as well use my gmail address:

monolith1x4x9(at)gmail.com

(This email address, by the way, is a semi-active account that folks can use to

check every day. )

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Mike C.