POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet again, XKCD : Re: Yet again, XKCD Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet again, XKCD
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 8 Jul 2011 10:05:01
Message: <web.4e170e42e9a7180f85627c70@news.povray.org>
> http://www.xkcd.com/919/
> Would you look at the size of some of these threads?! Apparently some
> people actually feel this strongly about mere words.

Well, I say that if these zarking turlingdromes want to get their
non-gender-specific undergarments in a twist over this sort of jujuflop, they
can all go straight to Belgium!  (with apologies to and fond remembrance of
Doug)

As for threads of great length on topics of questionable importance, do remember
where you're posting to?  ;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.