POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My best so far. : My best so far. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  My best so far.
From: Tracker
Date: 6 Jul 2011 16:20:03
Message: <web.4e14c28cc9a84cd17d9510500@news.povray.org>
I have been messing around with LDraw and POV-Ray for five years now and
recently I have been doing more than simple conversions.

This image took 14 hours to get right and 45 minutes to render.  It is named
Lupi has appeared to Lego Draw and uses Radiosity, ground fog (that is how I
found out it was technicaly upside down), many modified textures, a relocated
camera (I may just insert a new one next time), and about a dozen point lights
off frame to the right.

I am now using what I have learned from this in a new project named Masterpiece,
which will have a more proper terrain and photons.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lupi_has_apeared1.png' (1746 KB)

Preview of image 'lupi_has_apeared1.png'
lupi_has_apeared1.png