POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Not IRTC but Tina Chep : Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 1 Jul 2011 14:45:00
Message: <web.4e0e14d63bc17b1db4262a9d0@news.povray.org>
Oh what a stuff!
I never have read a novel told so worse - and I have read a lot of stuff even in
the foreign language of English. This one is really bad. The style of narration
is crude. But I think you're only interested in the title: the trembling Earth.
May be that I have an idea, since we have the female world championship of
soccer at hand here in Germany right now.
Regards Michael.