POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: s day
Date: 22 Jun 2011 19:40:00
Message: <web.4e027ccb199f2b9d6040dfdf0@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_=27Yadgar=27_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> The vegetation is stunning - I wish I was that skilled, Khyberspace
> would benefit extremely from custom-made pistacia cabulica and populus
> afghanica trees! Did you do it in pure SDL?
>
> See you in Khyberspace - www.khyberspace.de
>
> Yadgar

Hi Yadgar,

Thanks, nearly all the vegetation was generated using Arbaro and placed in the
scene using SDL (macros and loops using the trace function) the plant with the
bug on in the foreground was had made in SDL using a blob (as was the bug).

The balloon is just CSG with media for the flame (not that you can see it in
this
scene).

Sean