POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: s day
Date: 21 Jun 2011 18:25:00
Message: <web.4e01194e199f2b9de417d9e10@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Nifty! The bug in the foreground is a very nice touch which effectively

> to leave all of the objects in focus, thus allowing the viewer to select a point

> Best Regards,
> Mike C.

Thanks, the bug is meant to be a termite and the original scene had what was
supposed to be a termite mound in the slightly bare patch near the front of the
image. I can't remember what the subject of IRTC round was and from looking at
the site or what's left of it :-( I cannot see an entry for this image so maybe
I never got round to submitting (wouldn't be the first time I missed a
deadline)..

Sean