POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Patents with povray! : Patents with povray! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Patents with povray!
From: gregjohn
Date: 20 Jun 2011 18:25:00
Message: <web.4dffc79d5056ac7a34d207310@news.povray.org>
I've written up an invention disclosure. It involves what can be represented
with a complex stack of CSG primitives.   The patent lawyer who's writing up the
docket didn't understand my written description and barely did after I made a
(sloppy) vector drawing. When he saw a first draft of a raytraced representation
of the structure, he said the image *is* going into the docket as it really
explains the structure.

Anyone ever been published in this way?   Do patents these days publish bitmaps
in the final publication?