POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: s day
Date: 20 Jun 2011 18:10:00
Message: <web.4dffc41f199f2b9dfc50b3f90@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:
> Actually I like it a lot as it is and with it's highly saturated colors
> it would make a great poster. You'll only have to get rid of the color
> banding.
>
> maybe you'll find something here
> http://www.archive3d.net/?category=27&page=49
> and convert it with PoseRay or just use a billboard figure.

Hi Ive,

Thanks for the feedback and the link, I will have to dust off my copy of PoseRay
(I downloaded it a long time ago and never really looked at it for long enough
to do anything). For now I have added a balloon to an old scene which is still
rendering though as I set the focal blur very high and was not expecting it to
be quite so slow.. (twice as fast with 3.7 though, just wish I had access to
something with more than 2 cores).

Will upload it once it finishes then start on converting some people (I will
need a few for the scene I am planning).

Thanks

Sean