POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  WIP
From: s day
Date: 17 Jun 2011 06:10:00
Message: <web.4dfb2725dc62449f46c69b5e0@news.povray.org>
When I say WIP, it is just a model but I don't really know what I am going to do
with it. As I have not done any images for almost 2 years now I thought I had
better do something before I completely forget how to use POV.

I am thinking of a scene with lots of balloons/different textures etc the kind
of thing you see at a hot air balloon festival. I have the transparency a bit
too high on this one but am just playing with settings at the moment (this part
reminds me of why I never have time to do many images these days).

If anyone knows of a good source of people to put inside the balloons that would
be good, I don't think my previous attempts at people made out of blobs will
really cut the mustard..

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: