POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Alien in the Park : Re: Alien in the Park Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien in the Park
From: H  Karsten
Date: 15 Jun 2011 22:20:01
Message: <web.4df9678bb5c7245ca3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
"TawnyOwl" <taw### [at] webde> wrote:

> I apologize for being a little bit too harsh ...

Hey no worrys :)

Actually the most of this little movies where never finished. But just throw
them away on the other side would be wrong.

PovRay is not very much used in compositing-works. Not heaving additional layers
when rendering may be one reason for this. I've try to use the post-effects in
Megapov but that was not useful.

So doing some test for making "instant-compositings" was an obstacle, I liked to
solve.

And yes, I could have used any other renderer (as heaving a special category of
other renderer, used in my blog) but sometimes it's not about the picture as the
result, sometimes it's about the path you walk.

Best rgds,
Holger