POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back from the UK : Re: Back from the UK Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back from the UK
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 7 Jun 2011 10:00:01
Message: <web.4dee2de33f9e73526dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
> I must say, for a country with that many green fields about, you folks sure
> don't eat many vegetables.

Haha, bog-standard pub grub does tend to favour protein and carbs over veg...
However, the more 'restaurant'y pubs should have provided a better balance.

Much as I'd like to dissuade you from extrapolating our national diet from what
pubs offer, sadly it might be all too accurate a view... although I don't
include myself in that :)