POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Alien in the Park : Re: Alien in the Park Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:04:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien in the Park
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 5 Jun 2011 14:55:01
Message: <web.4debcfdeb5c7245c520277e00@news.povray.org>
"TawnyOwl" <taw### [at] webde> wrote:

I apologize for being a little bit too harsh at the end of my last posting. But
I was disappointed. Once after recognizing the real nature of the animations and
second that this was not stated. Only the mention of this voodoo-software
revealed the true creation of these movies to me. Even the combination of the
real and the rendered world is a job very well done. But it should be stated as
being done so. And ... this backyard leaf-cleaning machine should bend the
grasses a little bit. This is probably the main problem with merging the real
with the rendered world in this way: there is no interaction.

Regards,
Michael